Re: [equinox-dev] Incubator commit rights for Kim Horne

I am now doubting myself. I really like the feel of this solution. Augmenting the builder to process bundle resources seems so much more elegant than inserting transformation points at N levels of the runtime. Other than the loss of transformations based on runtime state (a dubious asset at best) the main drawback I can see is how it would affect the shell sharing scenario. If multiple logical products use the same bundles it'd be impossible to have product- level customizations.