Re: [equinox-dev] Incubator commit rights for Kim Horne

+1

-> richard

Jim Colson wrote:
To Virtual Team,

If we turn OSGi/Equinox into a pile of bloatware, we should all be ashamed.

To all, please keep a focus on the non-functional requirements that have
made OSGi a success.   small, limited pre-reqs, etc.   Think "cell phone"
as a base.

jim.

Jim Colson, Chief Architect - IBM Client Software
Distinguished Engineer
IBM Academy of Technology
Board Member - IT Architect Certification

11501 Burnet Rd. Austin, TX 78758
Ph 512-823-7357, Fax 512-838-0962
email: jccolson@xxxxxxxxxx

Admin:  Christine Willis 512-838-3667
email:  Christine_Willis@xxxxxxxxxx

"Alex Blewitt" <alex.blewitt@gma il.com> To Sent by: "Equinox development mailing list" equinox-dev-bounc <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> es@xxxxxxxxxxx cc Subject 10/26/2006 04:04 Re: Re: [equinox-dev] Incubator PM commit rights for Kim Horne Please respond to Equinox development mailing list <equinox-dev@ecli pse.org>