Re: [equinox-dev] How to get the ClassLoader of one bundle?

There is no API to get a classloader from a bundle object, but the methods on the Bundle class can be used to build a proxy classloader.  See http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/BundleProxyClassLoader_recipe

Tom

yu wang <w19995@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

10/23/2006 08:37 PM

Please respond to

equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[equinox-dev] How to get the ClassLoader of one bundle?

Hi, all:

    I want to get the ClassLoader of one bundle.
    I can use ClassLoader cl = Bundle.loadClass(..).getClassLoader(); to load a class, but sometimes I don't know any class of one bundle. So, can i use another way to get the ClassLoader not knowing any class of the bundle?

    Can anyone help me? thanks,

Regards,
Tony Wang

equinox-dev mailing list