[equinox-dev] Equinox projects tagged for I-Build

The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:
+ Bug 151645. Proposal of Service Event Delivery Improvement (FIXED)
+ Bug 160750. [registry] Unbuffered I/O in ExtensionRegistry#addContribution (FIXED)
+ Bug 161062. AdapterManager not thread-safe (FIXED)
+ Bug 161408. [registry] RegistrySupport.translate () fail if trim return an empty string (FIXED)

The following projects have changed:

org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet
org.eclipse.equinox.registry
org.eclipse.equinox.servletbridge
org.eclipse.equinox.common
org.eclipse.osgi

I generated the above message using the build notes tool from releng.  The bug fixes listed will only be generated if the code files are committed with a comment that has "bug <number>" somewhere in the comment.  Please ensure that you use proper comments with bug numbers when releasing code so we can easily generate build notes.  Thanks.

Tom

Back to the top