Re: [equinox-dev] Beginner question

Haber,

Extensions and extension points are a concept that exist in Eclipse, but not in OSGi. Thus, they are not part of the core Equinox runtime.  You need to add the extra org.eclipse.equinox.registry bundle to enable the extension registry to be used in your application. Alternatively, you can use OSGi services, which are a concept similar to extension points in Eclipse.

John