Re: [equinox-dev] Where can I find equinox docs?

Hi,

I'm not sure if this will help, but you can take a look at this link
for information on various options for running eclipse:

http://help.eclipse.org/help30/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/reference/misc/runtime-options.html

These options are what can be placed in the config.ini file (or passed
in to eclipse as command line arguments).  You may find the answers to
some of your other questions in the osgi specification (see
http://osgi.org).

As for your debugging question, you might try creating an Equinox OSGi
Framework runtime configuration and see if that works.  Or, you could
create a new Java application runtime configuration and try that (in
which case you would specify the EclispeStarter class from your
project as the main class, and you would want to specify -console as
the argument).

Hope that helps,
Arjun