[equinox-dev] Where can I find equinox docs?

Hi,
Is there any kind of documentation on equinox's core (org.eclipse.osgi package) ? I did not find any references on the website, or elsewhere. Where can I get some information on start-configurations (config files, adapter, launcher, ...), equinox-core (org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core API spec.) and s.o. ? It would be very helpful for me to have some gathered information, instead of just debugging like hell ...
Thanks in advance!
Greetings,
   Vlad

Back to the top