Re: [equinox-dev] How to get files in bundle's classpath

Thanks Tom,I tried this method like u say,but the result is not expected.
I run my application directly from eclipse,In one component,I used this.getClass().getProtectionDomain().getCodeSource().getLocation,but it returns not the compile path of the bundle,it returns the root path of the bundle.

在06-8-12,Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx> 写道:

Jerry,

You can use the following calls on a Class object to see where they came from.

Class.getProtectionDomain().getCodeSource().getLocation()

HTH

Tom

"jerry lin" <bluedavy@xxxxxxxxx>

08/12/2006 02:46 AM

Please respond to
Equinox development mailing list < equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
Re: [equinox-dev] How to get files in bundle's classpath

Thanks for Edward's reply,but I mean is that I want to get the
absolutePath of bundle's compile path,for example:
The class of bundle a project compiled to bin folder,now I want to use
some method to get the absolutePath of bin folder,how can I do that?
I have tried use
context.getClass().getClassLoader().getResource(""),this method return
null.