[equinox-dev] How to get files in bundle's classpath

hi,everyone!

     I want to get config file in bundle's classpath,I have tried
serverl kind of methods to realize this,but all no effect.
     This is the method list I used:
     1. context.getBundle().getClass().getClassLoader().getResource("config.file")
         this method return null;
     2. context.getBundle().getResource("config.file")
         this method return string like this
"bundleresource://1/resource/config.file",the string is useless to
execute IO;

     Can somebody tell me how to get the absolutePath of files in
bundle's classpath,such as config.file?

--
|     MSN:BlueDavy@xxxxxxxxxxx      |

Back to the top