Re: [equinox-dev] Question about not execute BundleActivator.stop method

But I want to do something when application exit,so I want to listen
Application Exit Event.
I think Equinox should support this to ensure the stop method of the
bundles in the application based on equinox can be executed when
application exit,just like Tomcat.