Re: [equinox-dev] Question about not execute BundleActivator.stop method

I think "exit" in the console is the same as System.exit().  Try the
"close" command instead.

Roy Paterson
IBM Pervasive Computing
Austin, TX
Phone: (512) 838-8898

             "jerry lin"
             <bluedavy@gmail.c
             Sent by:                  "Equinox development mailing list"
             equinox-dev-bounc         <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             08/09/2006 09:36          [equinox-dev] Question about not
             AM                        execute BundleActivator.stop method

             Please respond to
                  Equinox
                development
               mailing list
             <equinox-dev@ecli
                 pse.org>

hi,everyboy!

      I start my application based on equinox in eclipse,if I enter
"exit" in console to exit application,the stop method of bundles in
this application not execute,why? is  a bug or ?
      Do I need to listen FrameworkEvent to hook the exit event of the
application,but in FrameworkEvent Stop Event not supported,what method
can I use to realize this?