Re: [equinox-dev] Question about not execute BundleActivator.stop method

I believe that the "exit" command is implemented as System.exit(0), so don't expect stop to get called.  You should instead use "close" which is implemented as shutting down the framework cleanly and then exiting.

"jerry lin" <bluedavy@xxxxxxxxx>

08/09/2006 10:36 AM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
[equinox-dev] Question about not execute BundleActivator.stop method

hi,everyboy!

     I start my application based on equinox in eclipse,if I enter
"exit" in console to exit application,the stop method of bundles in
this application not execute,why? is  a bug or ?
     Do I need to listen FrameworkEvent to hook the exit event of the
application,but in FrameworkEvent Stop Event not supported,what method
can I use to realize this?