Re: [equinox-dev] WAS on Equinox

Jeff,

Congratulations! It's a shame that the presentation is rather short on
details, and doesn't explicitly state that WAS is now (essentially) an
Eclipse application. I've been telling my colleagues for ages that
OSGi and Eclipse are going to be big on the server, and they thought I
was a bit odd. Perhaps now they will start to see what I mean!

I hope we'll be hearing more details soon.

Regards
Neil