Re: [equinox-dev] ConfigurationAdmin, declarative services and property propagation.

Cameron,

I don't think you should combine ConfigAdmin with DS in this way.
Instead of implementing ManagedService, your component should simply
retrieve the properties it needs using the
ComponentContext.getProperties() method.

As stated in section 112.6 of the Compendium, DS should use
ConfigAdmin to retrieve a Configuration object that has a PID equal to
the name of the component.

Regards
Neil