[equinox-dev] web pages

The recent change in the Equionx website is fine but it is essential that we avoid using the horrendous link management used in the standard styles on eclipse.org.  Don't get me started on this but basically the dark puple used to show links and the dark black used for normal text are basically the same color.  Especially in the small fonts that are used.  Please do whatever needs to be done to fix this for the Equinox site.  As it is, all the links have, for all intents and purposes disappeared.

Jeff

Back to the top