[equinox-dev] log4j in OSGi clarification

Group,

I was reading the book on rich client programs for eclipse to try to solve my log4j issue as suggested on the newsgroup
a while back. I noticed that if I add a buddy policy to my log4j manifest, then it should start to see the appenders. Is this
necessary for the appenders that come packaged with log4j as well? I think my question is, do I need to make a bundle
for the console appender, the file appender, etc. and tell them that they are buddies for log4j? Thanks,

Melih Onvural
melih.onvural@xxxxxxxxx

Back to the top