Re: [equinox-dev] An advice, Export a standalone application based on equinox directly in eclipse

If you create a .product configuration file for your application, PDE can export this configuration into a standalone application.  The export will generate config.ini, eclipse.ini, and .eclipseproduct files.  PDE Build can be set up to use this product configuration as input to do a headless build of your application.

See the help in 3.2 for some documentation.

-Andrew