[equinox-dev] Integrating with an external build system (Ant, Maven, etc.)

I'd like to migrate a software project from a monolothic Ant build toward separate Equinox/OSGI bundles, but I'm curious to know how people on this list manage the external build process. In other words, developers can use Eclipse to build, but what about Q.A. engineers, consultants, continuous integration systems, etc.? I'm mainly concerned about how to do a build without needing to open it up in Eclipse.

Do you use Ant or Maven in parallel? Do you sync it manually, or generate an Ant build file or a Maven POM? Or vice versa? What are the trends right now?

Back to the top