Re: [equinox-dev] Axis in OSGi on Equinox

In my project,I just use Equinox HttpService and then register axis servlet,then I can export webservice just in bundle.
Code example:

                axisServlet=new AxisServlet();
                adminServlet=new AdminServlet();
                HttpService http = (HttpService) bundleContext.getService(ref);
                http.registerServlet ("/"+ConfigProps.getInstance().getContext()+"/services", axisServlet, null, context);
                http.registerServlet("/"+ConfigProps.getInstance().getContext()+"/servlet/AdminServlet", adminServlet, null, context);
                http.registerResources(aliasRes,
                    "page",
                    null);
                http.registerResources("/"+ConfigProps.getInstance().getContext()+"/WEB-INF", "WEB-INF", null);

                axisServlet.init();
                adminServlet.init();
I put server-config.wsdd into WEB-INF folder,so webservice can be started when this bundle start.