Re: [equinox-dev] Axis in OSGi on Equinox

Joel,

Thanks for the heads up. I had found the Knoplerfish example, but wasn't sure that I could use it. It's good to know that this has been
done, and I will search in the Corona project to see how it was accomplished, and hopefully be able to emulate it. Thanks for the
reply.

Melih