[equinox-dev] [resource monitoring] New transport added: XML-RPC

I have released the initial code to the incubator repository which allows
XML-RPC to be used as a transport for the Resource Monitoring incubator
project.

When you start the server, it will use RMI as the default protocol. You can
over-ride this by setting a system property:
      org.eclipse.equinox.jmx.server.protocol=xmlrpc

Currently we can only have RMI or XML-RPC working at one time, but in the
future we would like to be able to connect to the same server with multiple
connection types.

The web pages will be updated with the new projects and zip files later
today.

Back to the top