[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [equinox-dev] Possible bug in ServiceTracker
- From: Niclas Hedhman <niclas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 22:54:24 +0800
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:from:to:subject:date:user-agent:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:message-id:sender; b=GfCS+EHxPlyzx8Wse08bhCXtxr9zhmUlrv/73izqxC4YAY4rluS5O3EkeWvr6jjUh2C3FFfwv/pWWHau9awxI4mFT6g07339nRgi+SALvi5E9W6fkULTMkFjZfdFHBi5YZMiOeegvZj9T1e+N4BVWAhqjYIa1leJ0+xjg36EeZs=
- User-agent: KMail/1.8.3
On Monday 22 May 2006 21:57, BJ Hargrave wrote:
> I am not sure what is happening for you.
> I wrote the following code:
I just realized one thing different; In my case, the bundles of the services
being tracked is not present when the ServiceTracker is created. It should
not make a difference, I know... but...