Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox Incubator: Remote Resource Monitoring

I was able to get this working with both client and server in the same vm but when trying to connect remotely I got a "No Transports Available" message. Looking through the code it seems that there needs to be transport extensions defined for "org.eclipse.equinox.jmx.client.transport" but I'm not seeing any in the projects.

Any ideas ?

Thanks
Richard Backhouse

DJ Houghton wrote:

The Equinox team is pleased to announce the creation of a new work area in
the Equinox Incubator: Remote Resource Monitoring.

What the heck is it? Its a cool, lightweight, infrastructure for monitoring
running OSGi based systems.

For more information check out:
     http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/incubator/monitoring/index.php

Thanks.