[equinox-dev] Develop and deploy environment

Hello,everyone!

      When use plugin architecture,usually i'm troubled at develop
and deploy environment,every time i need spend many time to rescue
develop and deploy environment.
       My system makes up of about 20 bundles,I use maven 2 to
realize ci,everytime i update cvs,I need spend time to build those
bundles,when deploy or run in eclipse,I need to set every bundle's
startlevel to make lanching bundle correctly,can u tell me a better
way to handle this?

--
|     MSN:BlueDavy@xxxxxxxxxxx      |

Back to the top