RE: [equinox-dev] Reuse registry implementation in'org.eclipse.core.internal.registry';

Hi Joachim,

For the server side equinox stuff you might take a look at http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/incubator/server/index.php.
The majority of work to date has been about allowing one to embed Eclipse/Equinox in a J2EE app server.
I'd definitely be interested to hear what sorts of requirements J2EE or otherwise you might have on the infrastructure.

-Simon