[equinox-dev] JavaOne + OSGi BOF (slighly off topic)

Forgive me for (ab)using the list for a question unrelated to
development. We have organized 2 OSGi related BOFs at JavaOne.

If you are at JavaOne, could you consider giving demo during one of
the BOFs, or present a poster? If you are not there, I'd like to ask
you to send me 2-6 powerpoint slides. You can find a template
at: http://bundles.osgi.org/div/template.ppt

I REALLY would appreciate these slides ... no product is small enough
to appear in this presentation. So PLEASE spend spend a few minutes to
introduce your product to a larger audience. You can advertise as much
as you want.

Kind regards,

   Peter Kriens