[equinox-dev] JUnit tests

Hello,

I would like to use the org.eclipse.osgi.tests project from within eclipse to test some code I’ve modified in org.eclipse.osgi.  I’ve checked the org.eclipse.osgi.tests project, as well as some others that seem to be required from the repository.  But most of the JUnit tests seem to fail, even when I run them with an unmodified copy of org.eclipse.osgi open in the workspace.  The only ones that pass are the tests in org.eclipse.osgi.tests.services.resolver.  Do I need to configure the tests project in some way to get all the tests to work?

To give you the complete picture, here’s what I did:

1.  checked out org.eclipse.osgi.tests

2.  because of various dependencies, I also checked out the following projects:

org.eclipse.core.contenttype

org.eclipse.core.jobs

org.eclipse.core.runtime

org.eclipse.core.tests.harness

org.eclipse.equinox.common

org.eclipse.equinox.preferences

org.eclipse.equinox.registry

org.eclipse.platform

org.eclipse.test.performance

3.  I then open up one of the test files in the tests project, and run it as a JUnit test.

Thanks,

Arjun

Back to the top