Re: [equinox-dev] Two bundles contributing to one package?

> Can I have two bundles which contribute to a single package?

Yes, but you have to use Require-Bundle, not Import-Package. See
section 3.13.1 in the OSGi R4 core spec:

"Import-Package takes priority over Require-Bundle, and packages which
are exported by a
required bundle and imported via Import-Package must NOT be treated as
split packages."

Section 3.13.2 goes on to say that split packages are a bad idea in general.

- Neil