[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] Two bundles contributing to one package?
- From: "John Wells" <jwells@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 05:14:28 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcZUnvxcg4F0wAd1S2+pNBG7lKgvpQE0+bZA
- Thread-topic: [equinox-dev] Two bundles contributing to one package?
Can I have two bundles which contribute to a single package?
In other words, can I have:
1. A bundle A that exports package com.foo with class A
2. A bundle B that exports package com.foo with class B
3. Have a bundle C that imports com.foo and gets access to both A and B
It doesn't seem like I can do this...
I've tried the following:
In BundleA I had the following:
In BundleB I had the following:
In BundleC I have the following:
Bundle C does not resolve!?!
John Wells (Aziz)
Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated
entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
by email and then delete it.