Re: [equinox-dev] Getting a HTTPService in Eclipse?

Thanks, downloaded http and servlet API bundles into my target platform and
things seem to work. Give me some more tweaking and we should be able to
update the wiki with instructions for Eclipse and maybe some more dynamic
serving of Wicket pages and parts from bundles, paving the way for e.g.
having some Admin pages, having menu items and content parts dynamically
populated by admin GUIs from available services and their config interfaces.

/peter