Re: [equinox-dev] Getting a HTTPService in Eclipse?

Peter Neubauer wrote:
> Hi folks,
> trying to try out and update the Wicket tutorial
> (http://wiki.ops4j.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=pax:wicket) with Eclipse plugins
> instead of Felix, it seems I'm not getting a HTTPService registered when I
> start the Eclipse Tomcat plugin? Is there some other bundle registering it or
> is it not available yet?

You can use the org.eclipse.equinox.http bundle to get an HTTPService
implementation registered. You'll also need a ConfigurationAdmin service.

> Then, is there any built in LogService or plans to register one? Going with
> the PaxLogging (http://wiki.ops4j.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=pax:logging) right
> now, but I suspect that should be a standard feature in some at least basic
> implementation?

The log service is available in the org.eclipse.equinox.log bundle.

You can see both bundles in action when you run the demo for the
JasperBundle you can download from http://osxa.org/wiki/DemoDownload .

Harald

Back to the top