Re: [equinox-dev] DS optional cardinality question

Yes, but then you will still need to use the locateService method to
obtain the actual service object.

BJ Hargrave
Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM
hargrave@xxxxxxxxxx
Office: +1 407 849 9117 Mobile: +1 386 848 3788

"Richard S. Hall" <heavy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [equinox-dev] DS optional cardinality question

I think it is also possible to have your bind methods take a
ServiceReference, which would not require that the listener components
are activated until the service object is retrieved, no?

-> richard