[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [equinox-dev] servlet container incubator
- From: "Setera, Craig" <csetera@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 07:24:16 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcY2jdxWb0BbQ8YgSmSQASlL/BOHTgACZwogABSSNAA=
- Thread-topic: [equinox-dev] servlet container incubator
Is there any chance that the servlet bridge will graduate from the incubator for the 3.2 Calisto release? I would very much like to start using this functionality, but I'm going to be hard pressed to convince people that it is ready while it is still in incubation. On a related note, have there been discussions with the BIRT project for use of the servlet bridge for the reporting server? This is a likely place that we would want to apply this technology.