Re: [equinox-dev] servlet container incubator

Scott

Yeah, I think you'll see that the property is the same regardless of whether you're running in the Eclipse IDE or an RCP app since they both use the same OSGi implementation.  In this regards, the Eclipse IDE is an RCP app.  The property I described is only useful for detecting which vendor implementation you're running on, which in many case you probably should not be caring about.

Good luck,

Simon

Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

02/20/2006 10:04 PM

Please respond to

cc
Pete Mackie <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Re: [equinox-dev] servlet container incubator

Hi Simon,

Thanks.  I see that for this property "Eclipse" is used for for the
bridge, Eclipse 3.2m5, and an rcp app that I've constructed.  Any
thoughts about having this vary for different environments...or having
another property to do so?  I don't currently see another property that
contains information to distinguish Equinox runtimes...unless I'm
missing it in listing.

Thanks,

Scott