[equinox-dev] boot class path extension bundles in Eclipse/Equinox ??

I've got a problem where boot class path extension bundles appear to be the solution.

Will there be an implementation in Equinox (or Eclipse) in the near future ?

We've got the need to have a pojo (jar) on the boot class path at startup.

The problem is that the pojo can not be updated using OSGi because it is not part of any bundle.

Comments.. thoughts... ??
Thanks
Jay R.
IBM Software Group
Workplace Managed Client, Security
"A man who smiles when things go wrong knows who to blame." -- Anon

Back to the top