Re: [equinox-dev] Commit rights for DJ Houghton

+1

BJ Hargrave
Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM
hargrave@xxxxxxxxxx
Office: +1 407 849 9117 Mobile: +1 386 848 3788

Jeff McAffer <Jeff_McAffer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Please respond to

equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[equinox-dev] Commit rights for DJ Houghton

When we transitioned much of the runtime/registry code to Equinox, many of
the committers came with it.  DJ was one of those but unfortunately, I
made a mistake during the transition and failed to list DJ in all the
proper committer lists.  He is a committer in the Bundles and Incubator
components and should have been a committer in the Framework component as
well.  As I'm sure you all know, DJ consistently designs and writes
quality code and it would be an honour for us to have him as a committer
in the Framework component.

Please join me in correcting this error of omission by voting +1 for
granting DJ commit rights to Equinox Framework.

equinox-dev mailing list
equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx