[equinox-dev] How does code in "incubator" make it into "core" ?

Pardon my ignorance..

Can anyone explain in detail or point me to some documentation on the process for getting code elevated from the "incubator" into the core  ?

I've looked at the info ( http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/incubator/howto.php ) but this seems incomplete and mostly just discusses "working in the incubator".

Particularly I am interested in getting the work that's been done in the "security work area" introduced into the "mainline".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jay R.
IBM Software Group
Workplace Managed Client, Security
"Yonder stands your orphan with his gun, Crying like a fire in the sun. " - Bob Dylan

Back to the top