[equinox-dev] Administering Equinox Apps Running in Headless Environment

Hello All,

Is anyone out there aware of any graphical consoles for managing
bundles/plug-ins in a headless (running independently of the Eclipse
IDE) Equinox runtime environment?

I've had success running Equinox standalone and administering the
various bundles that are deployed via telnet to an osgi console, but I'm
wondering if there are any GUI tools that provide bundle administration
functionality plus maybe functionality for visually representing bundle
dependencies.

I've spent some time looking around (equinox mailing list, newsgroup,
Google) and the only bundle management tools I've discovered thus far
are from ProSyst (http://www.prosyst.com/products/osgi.html) and are
commercial.

Thanks,
Ben