[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] Server-side equinox article
- From: "Kaegi, Simon" <Simon.Kaegi@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:59:36 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Importance: normal
- Priority: normal
- Thread-index: AcYc5lC5ayLrIK96Sne2dXEEfhWmDgBDA5Hw
- Thread-topic: Server-side equinox article
Wolfgang Gehner posted an interesting
article motivating use of the server-side tech developed in the equinox
Ian Skerrit's blog mentions it too and gives some
additional links to a few discussion threads.
Articles like this really help raise the profile and
interest in this stuff.
This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disseminate or distribute it; do not open any attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so. Thank you.