Re: [equinox-dev] Eclipse Server-Side Platform

1) cool
2) high but time is running out.

Jeff

"O'Flynn, Dennis" <Dennis.OFlynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

01/03/2006 01:19 PM

Please respond to
Equinox development mailing list

"'equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[equinox-dev] Eclipse Server-Side Platform

I’m with Compuware working on our proposed project to extend the value of the Eclipse platform to the server-side.  We plan on basing our project on Eclipse 3.2 to leverage OSGi R4 services.  In addition, the Equinox incubator project (http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/incubator/server/) also has some features that are of interest.

We would like some feedback on the following:
1)     Comments re: our proposed project (http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/corona/).
2)     What is the probability that some of the Equinox incubator work will find its way into the 3.2 release?

Thanks,
-Dennis O’Flynn