From: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pascal Rapicault
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 1:52 PM
To: Equinox development mailing list
Subject: RE: [equinox-dev] Just wondering...

why don't you implement it? Is it so big and complex?
that would be a good way to contribute to eclipse

"John Wells" <jwells@xxxxxxx>

12/15/2005 01:42 PM

Please respond to
Equinox development mailing list

cc

Subject

RE: [equinox-dev] Just wondering...

I don’t think you can get it unless you are a member of OSGi…

Sigh…

Guess I’ll have to wait until someone implements the IP bundle externally…

John Wells (Aziz)
jwells@bea.comNOSPAM