[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] Question about IBM strategy for OSGi framework and ESB (Enterprise Service Bus)
- From: "Ha, Thai" <thaiha@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:53:27 +0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcXugTI+ZIOzOV58TOqn6t59RfNfdw==
- Thread-topic: Question about IBM strategy for OSGi framework and ESB (Enterprise Service Bus)
Recently IBM introduces ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) as a key element for SOA architectures (http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/web/library/wa-soaesb/index.html). At the same time, IBM also supports OSGi as a framework for SOA (they have EMF project). In enterprise environments, will ESB or OSGi be supported by IBM in the future? What is the strategy of IBM for OSGi and ESB? Thanks in advance.
This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.