Re: [equinox-dev] Coding standards: using import abc.* - or not?

On Monday 14 November 2005 20:41, you wrote:
> I like the import abc.* very much because it is easier to see what
> packages are used, less redundant information is easier to grasp.

Perhaps such support could be added in Eclipse instead ?? I.e. Let the Code
Folding fold the import statements in "two steps", one for packages and one
for the entire imports.
IMHO, this should satisfy everyone involved.

> Coupling takes place on package level, not class level. The root of
> most software evil is redundancy.

I totally agree!

Cheers
Niclas