Re: [equinox-dev] How to write unit test for plugin

In general we start the framework and run the test.  Of course, you can craft your bundle such that the function itself can be run without OSGi (or other infrastructure) or such that mockups can be used.  This would allow you to test outside of OSGi.

Jeff

jerry lin <bluedavy@xxxxxxxxx>

11/16/2005 09:45 PM

Please respond to
Equinox development mailing list

cc
Subject
[equinox-dev] How to write unit test for plugin

hi,everybody!

     When use equinox,i'm troubling in how to write unit test for
plugin,can everybody give me some suggestion?
     If i need to write unit test when plugin need dependence to
other plugin or the service of other plugin exported,the only method
is start equinox? or mock ? I think this is the same question of ejb
2.