Re: [equinox-dev] where can i find Equinox roadmap?

Hey, sorry for the dealy, this crept of my mail screen...

The Equinox website contains most of the information.  It is somewhat disjoint but what we know is there.   There are a number of things that are in the works but as yet do not have a concrete timeline.  As for the two that you mention specifically, look for them this month.

Jeff

jerry lin <bluedavy@xxxxxxxxx>

11/11/2005 08:43 AM

Please respond to
Equinox development mailing list

equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[equinox-dev] where can i find Equinox roadmap?

Jeff,hello!

    I want to know the roadmap of equinox,where can i find it?
    Especially the implemention of extension and http service.
    thx.