Re: [equinox-dev] Exposure of Jakarta Commons Logging

On Wednesday 16 November 2005 00:17, Thomas Watson wrote:
> What implementation of the HTTP Service are you referring to?

I'm not sure. But that is somewhat irrelevant, as JCL is commonly in use, and
I want to know the implications when bundles export that package.
Will it be properly released, or stuff hanging around in memory?
Could there be NPEs thrown during the reload?
and so on...

> In the near
> future we will be donating an implementation of the HTTP service to
> Equinox.  Our implemenation does not export or use the commons logging
> package.

Cool. Is this an in-house Http server implementation, or based on something
else?

Cheers
Niclas

Back to the top