[equinox-dev] Re: Signing of exploded jars

Sorry if this has already been answered. (I've just returned from vacation.)
Unless things have changed much from my initial implementation, signatures
are supported in the jar and exploded jar case. The signature verification
algorithm does not depend at all on the Jar file format.

ben

On Wednesday 05 October 2005 11:22 am, you wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Do you think it is somehow possible to sign plug-ins that are not jar'ed
> (for example org.eclipse.pde.build in eclipse 3.1).
>
> Thanks,
>
> PaScaL

Back to the top