[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: "Richard S. Hall" <heavy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 06:36:16 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.6-1.1.fc4 (X11/20050720)
Peter Kriens wrote:
5. Richard, I could not find the XML you currently use. Could you give us
a URL or send some examples?
I had sent Jeff a link which he posted here, otherwise you can see an
And the source:
One thing I was thinking about last night, OBR2 was designed to run on
R4. It should run on R3, but the deployment algorithm currently assumes
that multiple versions may exist at the same time...it probably needs to
be tested to see if it will work appropriately on an R3 framework and,
if not, modified to know the difference...we can discuss it.