[equinox-dev] Higgins project and "user context"

Paul,

I am a little familiar with the Higgins project, though I admit I haven't looked at it much since before it was renamed.

Like everyone else, I too have "day job" responsibilities which make my participation here sporadic.  That said...

It sounds like a lot of what your proposing is very much (almost identical) to the JAAS Subject and LoginContext.

Can you elaborate on the similarities and differences ?
Jay R.
IBM Software Group
Workplace Managed Client, Security
"...That the work of his day measures more than the planting and growing ." -- Weir, Barlow

Back to the top