Re: [equinox-dev] OBR2

Thomas Watson wrote:

Can we use SCR's component XML definition for service dependancies?

Yes, except this won't capture legacy bundles and it is not a requirement to use SCR.

Even if the bundle does not use SCR directly can we still use this schema to define service dependancies? I would not want to define a whole new schema for this.

Well, if we use a generic capability/requirement approach, then we will have a new schema of some sort.

Richard, are you subsribed the the equinox-dev mailing list? If not, please do so we don't have to keep cc'ing you on the mails :)

Yes, I am, so I keep getting multiple messages. :-)

-> richard

Back to the top